Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Maps

Achivement_Idle_Awesomebox:

I worked on an idle map for the Fire Friendly gaming community. Had to optimize the map, which is pretty much a giant open box, with 12 or so entrances. I decided to add lots of doors, and areaportals, along with some occluders to make it more bearable. I added some displacement buildings, stairwells, and a 3-D Skybox with some nature stuff to make the map more interesting.


Tron_Badlands:

There have been some tron models floating around forever, but nobody really ever did anything with them. Using a mix of some new and old stuff, I created a version of badlands for the SPG community. Keeping with the style of tron, pretty much all edge surfaces are self illuminated, along with the player models. Ends up I had to make a quick plugin to apply the player models as well :|

No comments: