Saturday, November 2, 2013

Rarity Redux

Was going to finish this later, but CBF working on the medic. Anyways, I redid the hair and made a tail. I enlarged the torso and shrunk the hands. Also redid the pelvis. One problem however is that the pelvis/stomach on the spy is very odd when he crouches, so if I weigh it properly, it will become very narrow, because the pelvis is so large on this model. I either need to unweigh it so it folds in on itself, or find some magic tricks to make it work, but I don't see any bones that will support that. The tail works pretty good with jigglebones/springs though - but it's got crap weights and looks a little messed up because 3ds max likes to throw weights from random bones onto various spots for no reasons sometimes, and I CBF fixing it when I'm working on other parts.

No comments: