Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fluttershy Medic Complete


Lots of people were requesting this. It's not perfect, but it'll do for now. As with many tf2 characters, the shoulders are a bit off, but not too bad. The hips are too, as I had to move the coat around a bit. I probably could have spent more time on that, but the coat covers it for the most part, and I can fix it later if it is a big issue. Not sure about the shoes, oh well - I didn't want to make tons of material files with normals and whatnot. You can get the model from my google drive.

5 comments:

Jakub Jaborník said...

How I can get to your google drive to download the model?

friagram said...

It's at the top of the models page..
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5hAi3NpqRHiNXVjd01kYUJhbUE&usp=sharing

Jakub Jaborník said...

How I can install it? I was working only with vpk mod files, and i am not sure if valve still support these type of modification files.

Jakub Jaborník said...

ok, now the model is working but it don't have normal colors- it have a violet and black squares on it, how i can fix it?

Doc H. Churchill said...

Model isn't working. What did I do wrong?